Your job is an important part of your life, and to do it well, you need an appropriate environment for your mind as well as your body. We like to make sure that you do: our corporate culture emphasizes people, and the need to satisfy their potential.
The attractiveness of any company's corporate environment can be gauged by the employees it hires and retains. An impressive 42% of our employees have been with us for more than 10 years, and almost 26% for more than 20. This is just one of the reasons why you would consider Packages as a prospective employer.
Another is the technical excellence of our employees. 33% of our employees working as technical personnel have a bachelors or advanced degree. We take pride in the diversity of our staff, with chartered accountants, MBAs, engineers and even qualified lawyers on board.
For us, the resources running Packages are not the machines, but the people. We do not seek employees. We seek people who will think, feel, express themselves, learn, teach, and grow with us. Their growth is the company's growth. That's how personal it is, for us. We have designed an impressive range of facilities and services to free our people from worries and allow them personal and professional freedom. These are just a few of the benefits we provide for employee welfare:
- Bonus - A cash bonus is paid annually to all employees.
- Conveyance Allowance - This is also paid to all employees. Employees are also offered the option of buying vehicles at reduced prices.
- House Rent Allowance - This is paid to all employees as a hefty percentage of their basic salaries.
- Employees' Old Age Benefit Scheme - The company contributes a percentage of workers' wages towards this government scheme, which ensures a reasonable pension on retirement.
- Subsidized Food - The company has extensive cafeteria facilities which serve breakfast, lunch and dinner to all employees at highly subsidized rates.
- Employees' Children Education - The company pays an education cess to the government to ensure free education up to high school level of at least one child of each employee, subject to rules and regulations.